First, make sure you can get your marriage license appointment with your local County Clerk before trying to book and reserve a date… This is the hardest part of your planning…
The rest of the process is very easy!
- You simply fill out the availability form below letting us know who you are, what day and time you would like to Elope To San Diego and what type of ceremony you wish. You can even add a celebration!
- You will receive confirmation of your request and we will begin the availability process.
- You will then receive a detailed email with our availability and how to reserve.
- You reply to that email letting us know you would like to book.
- We send a link to make your retainer via Apple Pay or Venmo. PayPal is also available (a service fee applies to PayPal).
- After we receive the confirmation of retainer, you fill out the official online agreement and we’ll send you a confirmation email with all detailed information on the date booked, meeting time and location with a map and directions.
- Done. ✔️
NOTE: Before starting this process, please make note of the following:
- Until the COVID19 pandemic has been declared over by Federal, State and local authorities; Maximum of 7 (seven) No exceptions.
- This is for an ELOPEMENT service only. THIS IS NOT for a small wedding. If you need or want chairs, an altar or a permit is required to have your ceremony, Elope to San Diego is NOT want you are looking for. Please visit OUR wedding website to inquire about a beach or park wedding by Clicking Here.
- Check the Hi and Lo Tides Calendar FIRST (CLICK HERE).. This location does not have access to the Oceanside beach during mid to hi tide. If you have guests, your ceremony may have to take place above the staircase in the small park area or you may wish to choose the ELOPE TO CORONADO location as tides have no effect in the Coronado Dunes however a permit (Free) is required.